BORLA sound and innovation blends seamlessly with Cadillac luxury and performance
BORLA® Performance Industries is pleased to announce an Axle-back exhaust designed and engineered exclusively for the high-performance 2016-2017 Cadillac ATS-V model.
The BORLA Axle-back Exhaust (part number 140692) provides the highest level of engineering quality that Cadillac owners expect in terms of fit, performance and style. Equally important, the stylish quad tailpipe design highlights and enhances the rich sound of the 3.6-liter Twin Turbo engine.
All BORLA Axle-back Exhaust systems use the company’s advanced muffler technology to deliver enhanced performance with a throaty, aggressive sound under acceleration, while eradicating drone. BORLA achieves this with its extensive development program carried out at the BORLA Research & Development facility in Oxnard, CA. The process includes airflow bench testing, dynamometer and road testing as well as precise sound measurement to cancel obtrusive frequencies.
· BORLA Axle-back Exhaust fits 2016-2017 Cadillac ATS-V model (part # 140692)
· The factory exhaust valve technology is retained
· 2.75” exhaust diameter ensures optimal fit, while quad tailpipes reflect the car’s sportiness
· BORLA Axle-back Exhaust uses the company’s S-Type muffler technology to deliver enhanced performance with a rich, aggressive sound under acceleration
· Extensive product development ensures no drone
· The exhaust is manufactured from T-304 stainless steel for quality and durability, allowing it to carry an industry-leading BORLA Million Mile Warranty
· The BORLA Axle-back Exhaust has been designed to fit 2016-2017 Cadillac ATS-V models
A major advantage for Cadillac ATS-V owners is that BORLA retains the factory exhaust valve technology by incorporating its own valve system into the new exhaust. This allows the driver to alter the exhaust note on demand from the 3.6L Twin Turbo engine.
For almost 40 years, BORLA has been the pioneer and leading manufacturer of aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel performance exhausts systems. As a result, its new axle-back product for the 2016-2017 Cadillac ATS-V is lighter than stock, which provides a degree of improved vehicle handling. Through lighter weight and improved gas flow, the performance of the vehicle will also be noticeably better throughout the rev range. The greater efficiency of the design and lighter construction can also help to improve overall fuel consumption, when driven appropriately.
The use of aerospace-grade stainless steel provides lasting durability against rust and corrosion. In fact, BORLA is so confident in the quality of its products that everything is backed by its industry leading Million Mile Warranty. For more information, visit Million Mile Warranty
Furthermore, BORLA builds performance exhaust systems for a number of leading car manufacturers, including General Motors, Ford and Dodge. The same levels of OE quality is built into every BORLA exhaust to help ensure long-lasting performance with a distinctive and appealing sound but no drone.
To learn more about the new BORLA Axle-back Exhaust for the 2016-2017 Cadillac ATS-V, please visit: 2016-2017 Cadillac ATS-V Exhaust System
For more information on BORLA Performance Industries, please visit www.borla.com